News:

The staff at DTF wish to remind you all that a firm grasp of the rules of Yahtzee can save your life and the lives of your loved ones.  Be safe out there.

Main Menu

Welcome To BuddyhunterKart! (Roulette v6.0.1) - FINISH!

Started by Buddyhunter1, May 08, 2024, 06:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddyhunter1

King sent The Reign Of Kindo, you all can get some sleep again.

Ariich: Maribou State – Tongue
Elite: Ancestors – The Warm Glow
TAC: Enshine – Adrift
Metro: My Morning Jacket – Slow Slow Tune
Sacul: Ed Harrison – Annul
Crow: The Knife – Full Of Fire
twosuitsluke: The Black Mages – Matoyas Cave
ReaperKK: A Winged Victory For The Sullen – Atomos I
Puppies: Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra & Tra-La-La-Band With Choir & Knuckles ft. Dante from the Devil May Cry Series Remastered: Expanded Edition (New Funky Mode) – Could've Moved Mountains
Litho: OceanLab – Secret
King: The Reign Of Kindo – Catch The Gleam
lonestar: Asterism – Church

Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/20rUHyG8zxc3QqLmL6isVl?si=62e55f2f82604a3c
Luke's song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqQf6pMQ8Ds

twosuitsluke

Quote from: ariich on November 07, 2023, 12:38:53 PMJust popping in to say Luke, you were right.

lonestar

Quote from: twosuitsluke on June 20, 2024, 01:00:31 PM
The fuck is Puppies song? Guess I gotta listen to that now.

Definitely in contention for longest title. :lol

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

twosuitsluke

Quote from: ariich on November 07, 2023, 12:38:53 PMJust popping in to say Luke, you were right.

lonestar

Crow

LithoJazzoSphere

Buddyhunter1

Not-so-impressed impressions

1: Ariich - Nice little downtempo song, no more no less.

2: King - Old-school Hollywood levels of whimsy.

3: Metro - Feels like riding the lazy river at the water park.

4: lonestar - Definitely rocks harder than I was expecting.

5: Litho - This is your [Name] Music.

6: Crow - When's the drop? Oh. There isn't one.

7: twosuitsluke - RPG hometown-ass music.

8: Elite - A nice and beefy type of slow.

9: ReaperKK - Might be to this round what DragonForce was to last round.

10: Puppies - Sounds a lot like *that other band*, and thankfully the era of them that I actually like.

11: TAC - A pretty safe choice, which seems to be unusual for this round.

12: Sacul - Cinematic and hard to say how memorable it will end up being.

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Buddyhunter1

twosuitsluke

lonestar

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

LithoJazzoSphere

lonestar

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Buddyhunter1

Everyone keep guessing 12, someone has to get it eventually. :lol

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Crow

well 7 is obviously Luke
8 is maybe Ancestors? idk
mine's probably 5 or 6 (if it's the latter you're Wrong but that's ok)

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

LithoJazzoSphere

Hmm, the only ones left are #5 and #9.  #5 doesn't make sense to me because I don't think I've sent anything quite like it in any roulette before, and #9 I would have no idea which aspect of it was intended. 

Buddyhunter1

Quote from: LithoJazzoSphere on June 20, 2024, 07:27:33 PM
Hmm, the only ones left are #5 and #9.  #5 doesn't make sense to me because I don't think I've sent anything quite like it in any roulette before

It's 5. You really seem to like atmospheric electronic music with female vocals and some slight New Age-y vibes. :lol

TAC

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on June 20, 2024, 07:36:38 PM
It's 5. You really seem to like atmospheric electronic music with female vocals and some slight New Age-y vibes. :lol

I mean, it's not like I didn't know that I was in the wrong roulette. :lol

LithoJazzoSphere

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on June 20, 2024, 07:36:38 PM

I mean, I definitely do, I'm just probably thinking about it too literally or granularly.  Pondering it more, you might be referring to one of the sections of my top 50 thread rather than roulettes. 

Quote from: TAC on June 20, 2024, 07:40:57 PM
I mean, it's not like I didn't know that I was in the wrong roulette. :lol

Given my score currently, I might be in the wrong roulette too.  You're even outscoring me.  :lol

Sacul

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

Buddyhunter1

1: Ariich - Nice little downtempo song, no more no less.

2: King - Old-school Hollywood levels of whimsy.

3: Metro - Feels like riding the lazy river at the water park.

4: lonestar - Definitely rocks harder than I was expecting.

5: Litho - This is your [Name] Music.

6: Crow - When's the drop? Oh. There isn't one.

7: twosuitsluke - RPG hometown-ass music.

8: Elite - A nice and beefy type of slow.

9: ReaperKK - Might be to this round what DragonForce was to last round.

10: Puppies - Sounds a lot like *that other band*, and thankfully the era of them that I actually like.

11: TAC - A pretty safe choice, which seems to be unusual for this round.

12: Sacul - Cinematic and hard to say how memorable it will end up being.

TAC

Buddyhunter1

Not gonna drop the comparisons just yet since results are still at least a few days away (sorry this one's taking a little longer), but I will tell you that two people sent their best song yet and three people sent their worst song yet. :corn