Agatha All Along (1st Trailer) - Disney+

Started by MinistroRaven, July 08, 2024, 10:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinistroRaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARulRbzM7Jw

I'm really curious to see what interesting stories they come up with. I feel like Wandavision covered everything, but who knows—I could be totally wrong!

jingle.boy

#willwatch.

Intriguing premise to start.  I really liked Agatha in WV, so I'm keen to see how this plays out.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

gmillerdrake

Quote from: jingle.boy on July 08, 2024, 11:12:07 AM
#willwatch.

Intriguing premise to start.  I really liked Agatha in WV, so I'm keen to see how this plays out.

Same sentiment over here.

bosk1

Yeah.  Cautiously optimistic.  It's always hard to tell from a trailer, especially a well-crafted one, but it seems like they are simultaneously going for dark and scary AND lighthearted.  That can be a good mix for Marvel when it works.  But sometimes, sadly, it does not.  I hope they stick the landing on this one.

lordxizor

I'll watch, but I can't say I'm overly excited about this one.

The Letter M

I'm excited, given what I've heard and read about the show. Agatha was a highlight of WandaVision, so I'm interested to see where they'll take her and her coven!

-Marc.

BlackInk

Parts of this looks intruguing. As in, specific elements look fun, but I'm not really sold on the concept as a whole. I guess I'll wait and see what people say about it.

Orbert

I gotta be honest; when I heard they were making a spin-off series with Agatha, it sounded like yet another spin-off of a side character from a TV series featuring one or more characters from a movie.  And of course that's exactly what it is, and we've seen it before and know that the quality can vary a lot.  But what the hell.  I'll probably watch the first two episodes and make a decision at that point.

Disney/Marvel/Star Wars reached oversaturation with me a while back.  Everything's a fucking franchise, every character could possibly have a backstory.  I can't commit to watching everything they spew out there, but this at least looks interesting.

hefdaddy42

The vocal performance of "Witch's Road" at D23 was pretty awesome.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.