News:

Track-by-track video for Untethered Angel:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Co1_h0GtAw

Main Menu

Karaoke Classics

Started by twosuitsluke, September 13, 2024, 09:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAC

Quote from: OpenYourEyes311 on September 17, 2024, 10:39:33 AMTim, it's the song that goes "Doo doo doo, doo doodoodoo." Hope this helps. :tup

It's full of doo doo, that's for sure.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

lonestar

I change my answer, if you don't do this song and film it for our benefit, you might as well leave DTF...

Tom Jones - It's Not Unusual

wolfking

Quote from: twosuitsluke on September 17, 2024, 03:15:03 AMThanks for all the input guys.

So, as the party is actually going to be fancy dress, I'm actually looking for an iconic karaoke song, featuring an iconic look. Think Freddie Mercury in the I Want to Break Free video.

Anyone got any great ideas for a great song with a great accompanying look? I'm trying to think a bit outside of the box  :lol

Napalm Death - You Suffer
WASP - Animal
WASP - Kill Fuck Die
Mercyful Fate - Nuns Have No Fun

wolfking

Quote from: TAC on September 13, 2024, 04:57:05 PMYou mean the song with 529 MILLION streams? :lol

It does sound vaguely familiar, but I can't really place it, honestly.

Was easily one of the biggest and most played hits of the 90s over here.  Still played today on the rock stations.

wolfking

Quote from: twosuitsluke on September 17, 2024, 03:15:03 AMThanks for all the input guys.

So, as the party is actually going to be fancy dress, I'm actually looking for an iconic karaoke song, featuring an iconic look. Think Freddie Mercury in the I Want to Break Free video.

Anyone got any great ideas for a great song with a great accompanying look? I'm trying to think a bit outside of the box  :lol

So to be clear, you're dressing as a woman and want songs somewhat relating to cross-dressing or at least sexual?  How about;

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax
Madonna - Like A Virgin
Aqua - Barbie Girl
Warrant - Cherry Pie
Donna Summer - Hot Stuff

billboy73

Quote from: wolfking on September 18, 2024, 03:17:10 AMNapalm Death - You Suffer
WASP - Animal
WASP - Kill Fuck Die
Mercyful Fate - Nuns Have No Fun

You could always go with the brutal combo of You Suffer and Dead back to back  :metal 

hefdaddy42

Tiptoe Through the Tulips.

Guaranteed banger.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.