The Random Caption Game (some NSFW)

Started by Tick, September 29, 2009, 07:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlobVanDam

Tick

There's something different about you ? Did you have a nose job ?

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

mizzl

Zydar

Tick

Bruno, when I said your head is so far up your ass you can't see straight, I wasn't suggesting you wear glasses.

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Tick

Do these glasses make my nose look big ?

Nick

Quote from: tick on November 10, 2009, 07:50:26 AM
Bruno, when I said your head is so far up your ass you can't see straight, I wasn't suggesting you wear glasses.

Quote from: tick on November 10, 2009, 10:21:27 AM
Do these glasses make my nose look big ?

No need to drag this out, Tick just won this thread twice over.

Tick

The Standings...
(7 wins puts you in the hall of fame)

tick - 6
kingshegland - 4
BlobVanDam - 4
El Barto - 4
zerogravityfat - 3
Zydar - 3
Cool Chris - 2
Dark Master Of Sin - 2
ariich - 2
Nick - 2
rumborak - 1
millahh - 1
cthrubuoy - 1
bout to crash - 1
lonestar - 1

Thanks Nick, be back with a pic !

Tick

mizzl

El Barto

Bob went to great lengths to keep his peculiar interests from his wife.  He just knew she could never understand. 

Zydar

Bruce is so glad he isn't married to Lorena Bobbitt.

mizzl

lonestar

"Oh yeah baby, just one more slice, I'm almost there..."

Tick

Quote from: lonestar on November 11, 2009, 10:58:12 AM
"Oh yeah baby, just one more slice, I'm almost there..."
Its a close call between Barto and Lonestar, but this really have me a chuckle so I will call this one the winner ! :tup

lonestar

Nice!  Posted that ten minutes before you judged, looking for a pic now...

lonestar

Hey tick, having issues with posting a pic, could you do the posting honors for me, and I'll judge tommorow at 1:00 my time(4:00 DTF time)?
Thanks dude.

Tick

Quote from: lonestar on November 11, 2009, 11:20:18 AM
Hey tick, having issues with posting a pic, could you do the posting honors for me, and I'll judge tommorow at 1:00 my time(4:00 DTF time)?
Thanks dude.

No problem. Picture on the way.

Tick

Orbert

I loved him so much.  When he died, I kept it.

El Barto

Tick

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

hefdaddy42

Sorry, the baby was thrown out with the bathwater, so they sent me home with the afterbirth.  I have named it Juanita.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Tick

The ABC movie of the week, I had Ron Jeremys baby, will return after these messages.

King Postwhore

Nick

Zydar

Jessica is preparing for her "girl on grill" scene.

YtseBitsySpider

lonestar

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 11, 2009, 07:17:14 PM
Sorry, the baby was thrown out with the bathwater, so they sent me home with the afterbirth.  I have named it Juanita.
I'm calling hef the winner because I can't believe he went there.  Your up, your modship.

Tick

The Standings...
(7 wins puts you in the hall of fame)

tick - 6
kingshegland - 4
BlobVanDam - 4
El Barto - 4
zerogravityfat - 3
Zydar - 3
Cool Chris - 2
Dark Master Of Sin - 2
ariich - 2
Nick - 2
rumborak - 1
millahh - 1
cthrubuoy - 1
bout to crash - 1
lonestar - 1
hefdaddy42 - 1

Welcome to the board hef ! :tup

hefdaddy42

Tick

Wow, Bob and Dog McKenzie are really into some weird shit.