News:

Track-by-track video for Fall Into the Light:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ezfzdMpRc0

Main Menu

This is it... haircut day.

Started by VFS, May 12, 2009, 07:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VFS

Yeah, it's impossible to recreate their look. They spend forever combing thru it before styling it and it ends up hlf dry and not at all the same basic texture as it is for me here at home when i'm straight out of the shower. Plus I don't ahve enough hands to hold hte hair dryer and curl my hair around my finger and whatever all else she did! *pouts*

setrataeso

Quote from: VFS on May 14, 2009, 11:54:50 AM
Yeah, it's impossible to recreate their look. They spend forever combing thru it before styling it and it ends up hlf dry and not at all the same basic texture as it is for me here at home when i'm straight out of the shower. Plus I don't ahve enough hands to hold hte hair dryer and curl my hair around my finger and whatever all else she did! *pouts*

Maybe trying that in your sleep would work.

Oh wait...the hairdryer forbids it.

VFS

ariich

Plus I don't ahve enough hands to hold hte hair dryer and curl my hair around my finger and whatever all else she did! *pouts*
Wait, how many hands did she have?

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

MetalJunkie

Quote from: ariich on May 14, 2009, 12:29:11 PM
Plus I don't ahve enough hands to hold hte hair dryer and curl my hair around my finger and whatever all else she did! *pouts*
Wait, how many hands did she have?
Six, most likely.

Orbert

I love how threads about Jen's hair get so much more traffic than most "serious" threads.

Jen, your hair may not look as awesome as it did on Day One, but I'm sure it's still awesome.  That Day One picture is fantastic. (Still want to see updated pics though.)

Splent, your hair is awesome too.  Maybe trim the split ends, but in general keep as much length as possible.  You play in a band, and thus have an image to maintain.

brakkum

Quote from: Orbert on May 14, 2009, 03:05:57 PM
I love how threads about Jen's hair get so much more traffic than most "serious" threads.

this thread title should be changed to "prog nerds oggling Jen's sexy new haircut"

or just "flatter Jen thread"
:biggrin:

setrataeso

Quote from: brakkum on May 14, 2009, 03:12:20 PM

this thread title should be changed to "prog nerds oggling Jen's sexy new haircut"

Seconded

GodsGraciousGift

VFS

:blush so nice. all of you. now i feel like i have an obligation to dress in something other than concert tshirts and jeans.

not that it's going to happen.

(except today, I'm dressed up a bit today.)

:)

TempusVox

Quote from: VFS on May 15, 2009, 08:25:49 AM
:blush so nice. all of you. now i feel like i have an obligation to dress in something other than concert tshirts and jeans.

Pics or it didnt happen.

I want a dress up photo please, please, please, please.  :)

VFS

Quote from: TempusVox on May 15, 2009, 08:40:40 AM

Pics or it didnt happen.

ok, not dressed up. just not in a concert tshirt or tank top. still in jeans, just have a slightly nicer shirt on

TempusVox

Quote from: VFS on May 15, 2009, 08:42:06 AM
Quote from: TempusVox on May 15, 2009, 08:40:40 AM

Pics or it didnt happen.

ok, not dressed up. just not in a concert tshirt or tank top. still in jeans, just have a slightly nicer shirt on

...and the pics would be.................where?  :biggrin:

VFS

fine. note how hair is not doing what its sposed to - it's just being flatish.

PS - axeman, you can take your "bullshit" call and shove it :p, toldja there may be pink involved.

brakkum

:|

i need to leave this thread before i become addicted to that which is Jen.

BlobVanDam

ah males on the internet. No wonder females stay away from it........

TempusVox

You just had to pose with that neck all exposed and jutting out there like that, just begging to be bitten didn't you?  :eek

I need to go chill out now before I pass out. 

Damn! You made my hackles raise on that one. Nails came out too.  :P

VFS

:lol :lol you guys are all so aweosme, it's nice to have a reason to smile for a change. :hat

and yeah, the neck begs for biting but, I mean, I can't change that. It is what it is.

YtseBitsySpider

Quote from: BlobVanDam on May 15, 2009, 09:41:49 AM

usually its up to me to say something stalkerish or inappropriately over the top.....lucky someone has stepped in and done it for me.

VFS

Quote from: YtseBitsySpider on May 15, 2009, 09:52:45 AM
Quote from: BlobVanDam on May 15, 2009, 09:41:49 AM

usually its up to me to say something stalkerish or inappropriately over the top.....lucky someone has stepped in and done it for me.

Nah, nothing here has met that criteria yet. Keep trying.

YtseBitsySpider

don't tempt me, you've seen my track record here.....you know what I can do.

;)

brakkum

Quote from: TempusVox on May 15, 2009, 09:46:12 AM
You just had to pose with that neck all exposed and jutting out there like that, just begging to be bitten didn't you?  :eek

woah, when did this turn into Twilight...

Orbert

When Jen showed off that sexy neck of hers.

Anaesthesia

You can never get it the way it looked after you came from the hairdresser's. :lol That's one of the biggest rules of being a womang! 

I usually just chop off my own split ends, use a good quality shampoo, a hair treatment now and then and use hairspray daily. My hair feels pretty healthy overall.

AcidLameLTE

...and men who don't have short hair.

splent

Splent, your hair is awesome too.  Maybe trim the split ends, but in general keep as much length as possible.  You play in a band, and thus have an image to maintain.

Well I kind of need to get it trimmed.  Like I said before I haven't cut it since mid-July last year.

Global Laziness

Quote from: setrataeso on May 14, 2009, 09:18:11 PM

Seconded

He wants you.

setrataeso

Quote from: Global Laziness on May 15, 2009, 10:20:23 PM
Quote from: setrataeso on May 14, 2009, 09:18:11 PM

Seconded

He wants you.

Totally.
I mean, uh...what? N-no, heh, you-you're crazy. Silly boy. Eat your peas.

Global Laziness

moonflower

Quote from: VFS on May 13, 2009, 02:45:24 AM
lemme try this again...

Before:

After:

(Splent, this time do not cut it! Looks great that length)

Jen your hair looks gorgeous! I know i'm a bit late but I had to comment. I wish my hair would do that!!!!!

VFS