MEMBERGROUPS RELOADED: Membergroups based on when you joined the community

Started by ariich, May 12, 2009, 10:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeshaberto

I forget what I was...I joined around Nov 2005 and donated the last few years.
nice of you to keep track of this stuff

Adami

I can't remember exactly, but I joined before 6doit was released.

Oh yea, and I donated.
www. fanticide.bandcamp . com

Dimitrius

glaurung

KevShmev

ZBomber

Quote from: KevShmev on March 12, 2010, 10:07:07 PM
EZBoard Elder.  I joined in the summer of 2000.  Yowza.

:omg: I didn't even know the board was around for his long.

tri.ad

Phantasmatron

I joined in November 2005 and I've donated.  I don't know what that makes me.

Global Laziness

Technically I joined in February of 2008, but my profile says October of 2008. It shouldn't really matter for the sake of this, though.

TheVoxyn

I registered somewhere in the board before this (not before the crash, before the board that was before that :p) but I wasn't really active. I did donate though.

Zydar

I registered on February 25th 2008 and I think I donated somewhere during early 2009.

AcidLameLTE

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

axeman90210

first started lurking at dt.net right before Train of Thought came out, so fall of 2003 (and I've donated)

Hyperplex

Quote from: ZBomber on March 12, 2010, 10:22:39 PM
Quote from: KevShmev on March 12, 2010, 10:07:07 PM
EZBoard Elder.  I joined in the summer of 2000.  Yowza.

:omg: I didn't even know the board was around for his long.

That would be why the ranking of EZBoard Elder exists. The board was launched in June of 2000. Back then I wasn't yet known as Hyperplex and Kev was KEVIN2112. ;)

3MinuteWarning

YtseBitsySpider

EZ Board Elder, though all appears to be well.
(edit)

Oops maybe not.

No rush bosk...

emindead

pogoowner

Super Dude

I don't honestly give a crap anymore, but if you do feel like re-adding mine, I was a member of DTF.com as of February 2007.

black_biff_stadler

I've been a member since June 2006 but somehow I had to change my password a while back and now my join date is listed as September 5, 2007. If my original join date is restored then I think I would qualify for at least a 3-star status.

Thanks a bunch for any help!

Metropolis Pt. II

I joined before the board split, and shortly after Score was released, which was in August of 2006. So put me down for late 2006, please.

EDIT: Wait, I think I started lurking in late 2006, and I didn't register until early 2007. But I know I registered before the board split.

sonatafanica

faemir

Quote from: sonatafanica on March 13, 2010, 10:00:43 PM
Hey, my bar is gone. What the fuck.  I want my bar back.

that's what happens when you change your avatar from a wolf - you lose your powers!

Phantasmatron

Dark Master Of Sin

Quadrochosis

June 4th of this year will be 3 years for me.

What should my member group be?

PlaysLikeMyung

7StringedBeast

ich bin besser

EZBoard Elder ( I remember Marc recommending seeing Spock's Beard as the opening act for DT).
The DT forum was my first forum ever.

bosk1

Okay, I think I got everybody who posted in the thread so far (at least those who posted what their status should be.  For those who posted just to say something off topic, I can't help you if you don't post your correct status).

Zydar

XianL

Thanks Bosk :tup It's not much, but I do enjoy my one green stripe ;D