MEMBERGROUPS RELOADED: Membergroups based on when you joined the community

Started by ariich, May 12, 2009, 10:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyperplex

June/July-ish will be 10 years since I first joined.

Holy fuckpaste.

Global Laziness

Rina

Quote from: Global Laziness on January 24, 2010, 10:48:33 AM
Quote from: Rina93 on January 24, 2010, 06:01:03 AM
Quote from: ariich on January 24, 2010, 03:22:54 AM
*hugs*

MWUAHAHA SHE'S MINE NOW VOLK

Oh noes!  :omg:  I've been kidnapped!

Should I...

A) Handle it like the ninja I am?

or

B) Handle it like virtually every female in any video game ever and sit around and do nothing while waiting to be rescued?

:lol

It's true. Just look at Zelda/Peach/etc...

Seriously, I'm starting to believe the rumors about Zelda and Ganondorf.... :|

Global Laziness

Quote from: Rina93 on January 24, 2010, 11:51:00 AM
*hugs*

Should I...

or

B) Handle it like virtually every female in any video game ever and sit around and do nothing while waiting to be rescued?

No it's true, I totally agree with you. But not actually being a gamer in any sense, I have no idea what rumours you're talking about.

Space Invader

Quote from: Rina93 on January 24, 2010, 11:51:00 AM
*hugs*

Should I...

or

Peach and Bowser?

*shudder*

Ultimetalhead

lonestar

veronica

*hugs*

Should I...

or

*waves hand in the air* B! B! PICK B!

wait...you a NINJA‽‽‽ OMG GO NINJA ON HIM!

sorry ariich, you know I love you and all but....NINJA!

Rina

-go into ninja pose-

-high pitched scream-  AHOMGNOESVOLKCOMEHALPMEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!  -sits around and does nothing-

Volk! I'll be in the deepest part of the dungeon, you have to collect three pieces of shiny stones because that would make the rescue more romantic, then collect all the chickens for the village people and cut all their grass and break all of the pots, and after that make sure you lose the stone somehow, and go get me seven pieces of something equally pretty, then come get me. I've also sent something to aid you that will constantly point out things so obvious you must be impaired to not have seen them without her, she will also proceed to steadily annoying you more and more, with increasing urgency throughout your quest.

Don't forget to do all the extra side-quests on the way, but don't forget that you're in a hurry.

Kthxbye!

Global Laziness

Could you keep your sexual fantasies in the bedroom? K thanks.

:P

Rina

Quote from: Global Laziness on January 25, 2010, 08:17:26 AM
Could you keep your sexual fantasies in the bedroom? K thanks.

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that most people here wouldn't need so much instruction. But judging by how quickly you took that as such, apparently I was wrong.

BlobVanDam

Quote from: Rina93 on January 25, 2010, 08:15:07 AM
-go into ninja pose-

-high pitched scream-  AHOMGNOESVOLKCOMEHALPMEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!  -sits around and does nothing-

Volk! I'll be in the deepest part of the dungeon, you have to collect three pieces of shiny stones because that would make the rescue more romantic, then collect all the chickens for the village people and cut all their grass and break all of the pots, and after that make sure you lose the stone somehow, and go get me seven pieces of something equally pretty, then come get me. I've also sent something to aid you that will constantly point out things so obvious you must be impaired to not have seen them without her, she will also proceed to steadily annoying you more and more, with increasing urgency throughout your quest.

Don't forget to do all the extra side-quests on the way, but don't forget that you're in a hurry.

Kthxbye!

HEY! LISTEN!!!!

What would Saria say?

Rina

Quote from: BlobVanDam on January 25, 2010, 08:50:58 AM
Quote from: Rina93 on January 25, 2010, 08:15:07 AM
-go into ninja pose-

Kthxbye!

HEY! LISTEN!!!!

What would Saria say?

HEY! HEY! LISTEN! HEY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbUqEPUZ-ds&feature=related

yorost

How come I'm a DTF.org Alumni?  I was posting regularly during the last year or so of the DT.net days. :(

XianL

Quote from: yorost on January 28, 2010, 02:59:08 PM
How come I'm a DTF.org Alumni?  I was posting regularly during the last year or so of the DT.net days. :(

I believe it's because you've donated to the site :tup

yorost

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

yorost

That makes sense.  I'm an idiot, don't mind me.

Ultimetalhead

PlaysLikeMyung

Ultimetalhead

lonestar

PlaysLikeMyung

Ultimetalhead

Gwii

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

July 31st 2009

skydivingninja

I joined DTF.com (I think?) before Systematic Chaos came out, a few months before the split.  I also donated last year.

ZeppelinDT

setrataeso

Hyperplex

Dimitrius

XianL