News:

Track-by-track video for Untethered Angel:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Co1_h0GtAw

Main Menu

Welcome back

Started by bosk1, April 27, 2009, 12:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Quote from: lateralus88 on April 27, 2009, 09:25:43 PM
Nick admitted to the great DTF explosion. As it turns out he caused the incident so more people would tune into the chat room during WPAPU to discuss DTF while tuning into his radio show. Thus giving him more publicity and listeners.
It's all there people, it all adds up.
Fuck yeah for conspiracies.

Agent Lat, there are some secrets that are best left... secrets. I suggest that you drop off this case immediately.

Ravenheart

I doubt I was missed, but it is good to have the board back.

Needless to say, bosk1, we all appreciate the efforts from you and the other moderators to make sure DTF stays in check, and we know that you have the best interest of the forum at heart. It's great to know that after encountering such enormous difficulties with the forum that you were determined enough to get it up and running again with most of the same features intact. Also, I must say that I dig the new look!  :tup

Cheers.

lateralus88

Quote from: Nick on April 29, 2009, 06:20:39 PM
Quote from: lateralus88 on April 27, 2009, 09:25:43 PM
Nick admitted to the great DTF explosion. As it turns out he caused the incident so more people would tune into the chat room during WPAPU to discuss DTF while tuning into his radio show. Thus giving him more publicity and listeners.
It's all there people, it all adds up.
Fuck yeah for conspiracies.

Agent Lat, there are some secrets that are best left... secrets. I suggest that you drop off this case immediately.
Never. I am going to see to it that you get what's coming to you, Dr. Fail.

hefdaddy42

You don't have to "see to it."  That's like saying you are going to "see to it" that the sun rises in the east tomorrow morning.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Dublagent66

Thanks Bosk.  Great to be back and the forum looks great!   :metal

Manolito Mystiq

Quite a change, this forum. I'm gonna look around.

carl320

Glad the forum is back!   :tup

ZeppelinDT

I think its fair to say that everybody now realizes where back, so I'm un-stickying this.