News:

Track-by-track video for Fall Into the Light:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ezfzdMpRc0

Main Menu

Fun Fact About Volk:

Started by Rina, January 27, 2010, 11:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who won this thread?

Rina
3 (5.4%)
Volk
34 (60.7%)
Definately Rina
19 (33.9%)
FOR GOD'S SAKE PICK RINA!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 55

bosk1

???  Well, how else would you read it?

Volk9

hefdaddy42

What the hell is going on in this thread?
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Ultimetalhead

See, the thing is, I was gonna come in here and bitch about how the influx of girlfriends is turning DTF into a post-whoring chat board, but...
Quote from: Volk9 on January 29, 2010, 02:46:55 PM
So, I'm open to all suggestions. May I suggest something involving a video I can put on YouTube to share with all of DTF (PG-13 guys ;)). Something so humiliating, so diabolical, only DTF could come up with. If you want, you can either post the ideas in this thread, or PM me. I'll be waiting ;)
I think the board really needs to see this.

Volk9

Quote from: Ultimetalhead on January 29, 2010, 05:43:47 PM
See, the thing is, I was gonna come in here and bitch about how the influx of girlfriends is turning DTF into a post-whoring chat board, but...
So, I'm open to all suggestions. May I suggest something involving a video I can put on YouTube to share with all of DTF (PG-13 guys ;)). Something so humiliating, so diabolical, only DTF could come up with. If you want, you can either post the ideas in this thread, or PM me. I'll be waiting ;)
I think the board really needs to see this.

:lol :tup

I'll give it a while so I get multiple suggestions

Volk9

Quote from: Space Invader on January 28, 2010, 09:39:59 AM
Quote from: GuitarCozmo on January 28, 2010, 09:36:54 AM
Did anyone else notice that this thread is now the announcement at the top of each page?

:omg:
For the first time since I joined it's changed!

Omg I just noticed that :rollin I never realized this was so important, haha :lol

Rina

Wow, a poem, really?  :\   And here I thought you guys were most imaginative.

I'd have done that whether I won or lost anyway, lol, just 'cause it seems funny.  (Volk, we've written eachother poetry all the time, this is nothing)

I got it...go to a meat counter and say, "Hey. I have a weird question. Do you have any meat in the shape of a penis. It needs to be about 12 inches long...I need to practice...my boyfriend's black."

Rina

Quote from: 73109 on January 29, 2010, 08:45:41 PM
I got it...go to a meat counter and say, "Hey. I have a weird question. Do you have any meat in the shape of a penis. It needs to be about 12 inches long...I need to practice...my boyfriend's black."

Again, I'd do that anyway (heck, I'll go to Publix tomorrow and do that!  :lol)

And lol @ "my boyfriend's black".  :tup

Adami

Quote from: 73109 on January 29, 2010, 08:45:41 PM

Racist.
www. fanticide.bandcamp . com

I stereotype...it's faster.

(get teh nugget?)

glaurung

This isn't like a love poem or anything like that. This will be a poem about how much more awesome he is than everyone. The poem must also mention him beating you because of said awesomeness.

Rina

Quote from: glaurung on January 29, 2010, 08:47:28 PM
This isn't like a love poem or anything like that. This will be a poem about how much more awesome he is than everyone. The poem must also mention him beating you because of said awesomeness.

-shrugs-  Sure, whatever, lol.  :smiley:

Rina

Quote from: Volk9 on January 29, 2010, 03:25:52 PM
Quote from: bösk1 on January 29, 2010, 03:21:57 PM
Lol, hey guys. I see that I won :tup

She seems like a sweet girl.  I wouldn't go too far.

Looks are decieving, my friend. Going "too far" would only be about halfway :tup

That sounds dirty Volk.  :-[

Volk9

I like the poem idea, but im open for more suggestions. Whipped cream should be involved...

Rina

Quote from: Volk9 on January 29, 2010, 08:59:00 PM
I like the poem idea, but im open for more suggestions. Whipped cream should be involved...

:blush

You bastard.

-ahem-  I aplogize, it seems my coffee hadn't kicked in. Please ignore Volk. The poem idea is excellent, really. ^_^"""

glaurung

I'm just trying to keep my suggestion tame because I didn't want it to end up like Icy's challenges in this thread: https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=1209.0

Volk is free to do whatever he wishes though. :eyebrows:

Rina

Quote from: glaurung on January 29, 2010, 09:00:54 PM
I'm just trying to keep my suggestion tame because I didn't want it to end up like Icy's challenges in this thread: https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=1209.0

What exactly happened with Icy's challenges?

No he's not!  :-[    Don't encourage this!

Volk9

Like I said, I want it to be videotapable (more fun for everyone) and PG-13. Those are my only two restrictions

glaurung

Icy was completing some challenges to replace Zeltar as forum baby and the challenges started out as things that were really cool like 'Take a picture of a hot girl holding a sign that says "Icysk8er for forum baby"' but they got progressively more challenging by the end of the thread the fun in them was gone.

So I was just trying to keep my suggestions simple and fun.

Rina

Quote from: Volk9 on January 29, 2010, 09:08:27 PM

Like I said, I want it to be videotapable (more fun for everyone) and PG-13. Those are my only two restrictions

Can we make this G-rated instead?  :laugh:   (you can do a lot with PG-13)

Volk9

Quote from: Rina93 on January 29, 2010, 09:09:33 PM

Silence woman! Where's my sandwich?

Rina

Quote from: Volk9 on January 29, 2010, 09:11:28 PM
Quote from: Rina93 on January 29, 2010, 09:09:33 PM

Silence woman! Where's my sandwich?

THAT'S IT! I'M NOT COMING OVER TOMORROW ANYMORE!!! ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT VIDEO-TAPE AND WHIPPED CREAM COMMENT!!!  >:(

Rina

You were not going over to his house.

Rina

Quote from: 73109 on January 29, 2010, 09:14:58 PM

Actually I called him after work, and I was planning on that.  :smiley:

Volk9

Dont worry, she is. How else would that sandwich get here? ;)

Rina

Quote from: Volk9 on January 29, 2010, 09:17:19 PM

Dont worry, she is. How else would that sandwich get here? ;)

I AM NOT! Unless you bury your camera and throw away the whipped cream and torch all your belts and stuff!

Dr. DTVT

Whipped cream should be involved...

You just made me think of Varsity Blues.  No wonder they named his character Moxon, rhymes with his intelligence level.

Rina

Quote from: dreamtheatervt on January 29, 2010, 09:20:13 PM
Whipped cream should be involved...

You just made me think of Varsity Blues.  No wonder they named his character Moxon, rhymes with his intelligence level.

:-[   Volk, if you're even thinking of any remotely related to that part of the movie, I'm going to assault you.

Dr. DTVT

Quote from: Rina93 on January 29, 2010, 09:31:32 PM
:-[   Volk, if you're even thinking of any remotely related to that part of the movie, I'm going to assault you.

At least have the decency to tape said assault and post on youtube...or send to cops, but only if you can get Volk in a wife-beater.

Rina

Quote from: dreamtheatervt on January 29, 2010, 09:37:12 PM
Quote from: Rina93 on January 29, 2010, 09:31:32 PM

At least have the decency to tape said assault and post on youtube...or send to cops, but only if you can get Volk in a wife-beater.

I've thought this over, and tbh Volk is literally 10 times stronger than I am, so there's not way I could assault him/get him in a wife-beater.  :'(

I can,  however, refuse to come over tomorrow, therefore avoiding said "punishments".  :victorydance:

That also means avoiding the relationship. Now tell me Rina, do you really want to do that?