FOR GOD'S SAKE PICK RINA!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Volk9

Im thinking something public...

lonestar

antigoon

XianL

This thread has more posts that the week-old DTF-side Chat Thread.

WTFDTFWTF.

Progmetty

Quote from: XianL on January 31, 2010, 06:59:44 PM
This thread has more posts that the week-old DTF-side Chat Thread.

I never notice or check anything in these side chat threads unless someone points me there, I've grown to hate it cause I know I'm missing a lot of member bonding there but it's hard to bring myself to develop enough interest to check out a thread that doesn't have a topic..

splent

I missed this thread in my absence :(

Volk9

Ok guys, I think I finally thought of a punishment that will satisfy every party (And I havent told Rina about this yet).

The next time she comes over to my house and see's my parents, she will have to, one on one, talk to my parents and convince them that 1). We are sexually active (we're not; she's not even legal yet, lol) and 2). She thinks she might be pregnant.

Now this seems slightly tame, until you realize how much Rina is scared of my parents. Like, extremely.

As a bonus, I will try place a hidden camera somewhere so that it may be shared with all of DTF.

Stay tuned ;)

lonestar

That is fucking sinister.  I pray for video.  Are your parents going to be in on the joke, or do you just not like them? :P

Volk9

Quote from: lonestar on February 02, 2010, 01:07:19 PM
That is fucking sinister.  I pray for video.  Are your parents going to be in on the joke, or do you just not like them? :P

My parents will not know its a joke :tup

veronica

That.is.so.mean. AAAAAAH *FLAILS*

It's almost meaner to your parents, though. You ready to be grounded until you turn 30?

Ultimetalhead

Sigz

sonatafanica

Just be sure you have a way to dig yourself out of it if things get pear shaped.

Volk9

Quote from: sonatafanica on February 02, 2010, 01:13:44 PM
Just be sure you have a way to dig yourself out of it if things get pear shaped.

Well their not going to call the cops (immediately), lol. I'll give Rina an "emergency signal" I suppose, so I can come in and be like "You're on candid camera!"

Sigz

Be prepared to get beaten by your parents.

Volk9

Quote from: Sigz on February 02, 2010, 01:17:48 PM

Lol, im sure they'll laugh...

...in ten years.

lonestar

Quote from: Sigz on February 02, 2010, 01:17:48 PM
As a parent of a teenager, I can honestly say, yes.

Sigz

If they do start beating you, make sure it's on-screen though, I definitely don't want to miss that.

AcidLameLTE

Fuck...dude...that's insanely cruel :lol

lonestar

Quote from: Sigz on February 02, 2010, 01:20:38 PM
If they do start beating you, make sure it's on-screen though, I definitely don't want to miss that.
:lol

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! :caffeine:

lonestar

Quote from: 73109 on February 02, 2010, 01:35:08 PM
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! :caffeine:
OK, who wants to take the shot here?

Fail, I know, but I don't get it.

Dimitrius

Sometimes you don't even need a girl to smile at you for you to wear the thong.

I'm not speaking from expierence... *runs*

mizzl

Awww leave poor Cole alone guys..

lonestar

:lol

Sorry 7, I'm just feeling like an honery dick today.

mizzl

lonestar

Damn, mizzl, that picture is just plain disturbing.

But...I don't get your comment? :(

Care to explain to the hopeless 15 year old?

mizzl

Volk9

Quote from: 73109 on February 02, 2010, 01:54:36 PM
But...I don't get your comment? :(

Care to explain to the hopeless 15 year old?

Its ok, I dont get it either

lonestar

Actuallly 7, I had about 15 smartass, old man to young guy comments, flowing through my head, most of them concerning your excited pubescent reaction to watching the loveley rina talking about, well, you know.  My comment was an offer to DTF to make a smartass comment in place of mine.  Nothing nastier than most of the shit these guys say here.  Like I said, I'm just in a smartass dickish mood today.

That is totally cool. Infact it is not even about that that I am so excited about. I don't even care that it is Rina(no offense,) I just want to see some underage chick tell her boyfriend's parents, who she is dead scared of, that she is pregnant. That is amusing to me.

Hey! Don't judge me. I am one sick fuck.

lonestar

Quote from: 73109 on February 02, 2010, 02:03:00 PM
That is totally cool. Infact it is not even about that that I am so excited about. I don't even care that it is Rina(no offense,) I just want to see some underage chick tell her boyfriend's parents, who she is dead scared of, that she is pregnant. That is amusing to me.

Hey! Don't judge me. I am one sick fuck.
Your'e not a sick fuck.  The prospect is just as amusing to me, a responsible adult and parent.