News:

Video of online chat between fans and members of Dream Theater:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8cLlXnHpA&feature=youtu.be (*no chickens were harmed during the filming of this chat)

Main Menu

DTF Chat Thread v. Gadzooks!

Started by ariich, March 21, 2015, 04:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prog Snob

Quote from: kingshmegland on November 06, 2015, 11:43:17 AM
Quote from: Prog Snob on November 06, 2015, 11:17:03 AM
I don't have the patience to train people.

I have to have patience all the time.  It's tough not to lose it sometimes.

This is why I became a computer geek - so I wouldn't have to deal with people.

King Postwhore

I feel bad for my wife.  Sometimes I just want silence at home for a bit after dealing with people all day.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

JayOctavarium

King Postwhore

Hey Jay. 9:30 pm and I  can't keep my eyes open.  Damn I'm old. Lol
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

JayOctavarium

BlobVanDam

lol.

I went to bed the earliest I have in ever last night. I fell asleep around 11:30pm. I managed to mostly sleep till 9:30am and catch up on sleep. Now I'm an early bird.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

BlobVanDam

I am not a whore. Whores get paid for sex. I don't manage either of those things on a regular basis. :neverusethis:

jingle.boy

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 07, 2015, 03:35:11 AM
Good morning, whores.

'sup.  I get paid, but I'm like Blob... that other thing doesn't happen on a regular basis.
Quote from: Jamesman42 on September 20, 2024, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

King Postwhore

Quote from: JayOctavarium on November 06, 2015, 09:03:04 PM
Yes you are

I will bitch slap you youngster.  :lol

Blob, you are a nerd whore.  Selling your digital pictures. :lol

BlobVanDam

Quote from: kingshmegland on November 07, 2015, 03:43:55 AM
Blob, you are a nerd whore.  Selling your digital pictures. :lol

I do that so infrequently, I'd be considered monogamous.

jingle.boy

So Joe... you can't keep your eyes open at 9:30pm, but are up and at 'em by 6:30am?  Sounds like you just need to shift your bedtime by a couple of hours to be 'normal'.
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on September 20, 2024, 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

King Postwhore

I blame work.  I know you are in the same boat.  Friday night and both Lisa and I were out on the couch. :lol

jingle.boy

Totally different boat here.  I was up until midnight catching up on Blacklist episodes I've missed due to travel.  Getting sick too... yay me!  I'm back on a plane 8am Monday morning.  Yay me again!  Fortunately, home for at least the rest of November after that.

King Postwhore

Sometimes binge watching a great show keeps you up because your down right in.  This season of the Blacklist is great!

hefdaddy42

Quote from: jingle.boy on November 07, 2015, 03:54:34 AM
Totally different boat here.  I was up until midnight catching up on Blacklist episodes I've missed due to travel.
We were catching up on Blindspot lol

Kotowboy

So I'm 37 today. :)

Just had a big Indian meal with Dad. Step mum. Granddad and the two foster kids.

Officially full. :coolio

JayOctavarium

Happy birthday Kotowb

Fuck I'm tired.. I'm gunning for 18 hours of OT this pay period.  I'm at 10 now.  WILL I DO IT?

King Postwhore

Well damn. Happy Birthday sir!!!!

King Postwhore

620am and I'm up on a Sunday. Boooooooo.

BlobVanDam

King Postwhore

You vampire.   What did you think about Grimm's second episode?

BlobVanDam

Quote from: kingshmegland on November 08, 2015, 03:44:10 AM
You vampire.   What did you think about Grimm's second episode?

I haven't watched it yet! I downloaded it, then got distracted and forgot all about it. I'll watch it right now, so no spoilers for the next hour! :lol Thanks for the reminder.

King Postwhore

That's why I asked! :lol

Sorenson today from cutting all that wood. Food shopping then relaxing today.

BlobVanDam

Alright, all caught up on Grimm. Good episode.

jingle.boy

Quote from: kingshmegland on November 08, 2015, 03:28:15 AM
620am and I'm up on a Sunday. Boooooooo.

I slept in until 7 - dogs started stirring for breakie.

King Postwhore

Blob, good set up for the season. It laid the groundwork.

Chad, the cats were jumping on us so I got up. 

My second, least favorite Star Trek movie is playing right now.  Shatner should never be allowed to direct ever.

BlobVanDam

Quote from: kingshmegland on November 08, 2015, 05:20:54 AM
Blob, good set up for the season. It laid the groundwork.

Chad, the cats were jumping on us so I got up. 

My second, least favorite Star Trek movie is playing right now.  Shatner should never be allowed to direct ever.

I actually like that movie, as bad as it is. :lol It's the closest the movies ever came to TOS (for better or worse) and it was fun. It is still one of my least favourite, but I still enjoy it.

King Postwhore

4 was so good and I loved 6 so to me, 5 is such a letdown.

BlobVanDam

4 is one of my favourites (if not my favourite), and 6 is good, although I like it a little less these days due to Spock's character losing something as they made him too human. 5 is fun, it's mostly the shitty fizzle out ending that ruins it for me.

King Postwhore

Yesterday 2, 3 & 4 were on.  Today, 5 & 6.  Not like I own them though.   :lol

I still watch them when they are on TV.

BlobVanDam

2,3,4. Good combo. They showed some of the Trek movies when Into Darkness was coming out, can't remember which ones. I have a feeling that was just 2,3,4, and 11.

King Postwhore

So the guy you dislike that will be doing the new Trek TV show does another show I've been watching, (Limitless) and it's very good.  I haven't looked further into him though. 

BlobVanDam

The new Trek will probably be a run of the mill police procedural except in space. I've decided that Americans shouldn't be allowed to do scifi anymore.

Speaking of which, here's my render of the day.