News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Biggest Dream Theater online community since 2007.

Main Menu

DTF Chat Thread v.thespicemustflow

Started by XJDenton, April 04, 2024, 04:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyperplex

King Postwhore

I'm at the Manchester New Hampshire airport, and I can't believe that there was no line in TSA this morning. I've never seen that before. I got here too damn early. LOL
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

Quote from: King Postwhore on October 15, 2024, 03:28:25 AMI'm at the Manchester New Hampshire airport, and I can't believe that there was no line in TSA this morning. I've never seen that before. I got here too damn early. LOL

Do you like seeing people take off their shoes or something?
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: DTwwbwMP on October 10, 2024, 11:26:46 AMDISAPPOINTED.. I hoped for something more along the lines of ADTOE.

King Postwhore

Quote from: TAC on October 15, 2024, 10:51:00 AMDo you like seeing people take off their shoes or something?

Yes I do.  NO, I FUCKING HATE TAKING OFF MY SHOES AND BELT!
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: DTwwbwMP on October 10, 2024, 11:26:46 AMDISAPPOINTED.. I hoped for something more along the lines of ADTOE.

cramx3

Quote from: King Postwhore on October 15, 2024, 03:28:25 AMI'm at the Manchester New Hampshire airport, and I can't believe that there was no line in TSA this morning. I've never seen that before. I got here too damn early. LOL

Early tuesday morning and I'm not surprised.  I have a 630am flight tomorrow and I expect the terminal to be dead when I get there. I think Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the lightest travel days.

King Postwhore

That's the weird thing Marc, I've always flown out on Tuesdays for my conferences and there's always been a line so today there was no line I was kind of Blown Away.

cramx3

Quote from: King Postwhore on October 15, 2024, 11:58:57 AMThat's the weird thing Marc, I've always flown out on Tuesdays for my conferences and there's always been a line so today there was no line I was kind of Blown Away.

Oh wow, interesting.  Who knows.  Could be different routes this time than last year and just less busy. It's always awesome though to arrive and have no line.  It's a big reason why I don't mind the 6amish flights. Less hassle of people.